Ladbrokes Multi Maker
Many Australians like a punt, that’s for sure. For some, it’s no more than a casual once a year flutter on a Melbourne Cup entrant. Other folk like to spend time carefully assessing the possibilities before placing a range of bets covering their favourite sporting events – be this in our own AFL or NRL, or perhaps across the Pacific, with the big NBA or MLB match-ups. Or your preference might be for tennis or soccer.
If the latter description tags you, then you’re probably the kind of punter who would appreciate the terrific Ladbrokes Multi Maker tool which you’ll find on their mobile site. It’s aim, and it works really well in achieving this, is to make it as easy as possible to place your carefully chosen multi bets with the minimum of fuss.
You can quickly download the Ladbrokes app from their website for either your iPhone or iPad – or there is also an Android version available. Once installed, it’s so easy to use. Simply click the Multi Maker option from their main menu, and you can start to create your own multiplier bet across their sporting codes markets.
From beginning to end, the whole process only takes a few quick clicks. Choose your sport and you can then select lines, margins, or head to head options and the upcoming match-ups will appear for you to click on your choice. As soon as you do, the odds will appear bottom left of your screen, and these will then show the cumulative odds as you build up your multi bet selections.
Happy with your choices? If not, simply hit the ‘Clear’ option. If you are content, then click ‘Add to betslip’. When all selections have been made, you can then add the amount you are staking and confirm the bet.
Two final points: you cannot use this function in conjunction with Bonus Bets; but it’s certainly worth checking on a regular basis as Ladbrokes intend to add more markets and sports to this terrific betting tool.
So, whichever sports you enjoy placing bets on, this brilliant Multi Maker tool allows you to place up to 13 legs on your bet slip. If you haven’t yet checked it out, take a moment to do so now. We think you’ll be pleased with what you find…
Ladbrokes Multi Bet Maker Guide
If you are the type of punter who enjoys placing multiple bets, then, if you haven’t already done so, it would be worthwhile to check out the superb Ladbrokes Multi Maker mobile betting tool. As you do, here’s some valuable information to help…
- You can download this app from the Ladbrokes website – and you’ll find versions available for Android devices, and for your iPad or iPhone
- It allows you to choose from a range of key sports such as Aussie Rules and rugby league, and baseball and basketball from the United States
- To access it from your mobile device after downloading the app, simply seek out the Ladbrokes Multi Maker link from their main menu
- You can include right up to a massive thirteen legs in your Multi Maker bets – so, get them all right, and some massive payout can be gained
- There are already a range of betting options, such as head to head, margin and line – and Ladbrokes will always be looking to add more in the future
- Choose your sport and type of bet and the available match-ups will quickly appear on your screen for consideration
- The multi-odds build up will helpfully be displayed in the bottom left of your screen as you add each selection
- Once you are happy with those choices, you can click again to add them to your betslip. Then, to complete the process, simply decide on the amount you will stake and confirm the bet
- This facility is not available with Bonus Bets
So, that’s all the information necessary to have you fully informed about the Ladbrokes Multi Maker. If you are already into the fun of building up multi bets – or would like to give the idea a try out – it certainly pays to check out this brilliant Ladbrokes Multi Maker option. If only the teams or players you chose worked as smoothly as this superb betting app option does.